OPTOTRONIC FIT CS G2
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Line frequency: 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Line voltage: 198 264 V
- According to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-13, 62384
- RI suppression: to EN 55015
- Line harmonics according to EN 61000-3-2
- Immunity according to EN 61547
- Lifetime: up to 50,000 h (temperature at Tc = 70 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- Cable clamp kit for independent mounting
- High quality of light thanks to low output ripple current
- High flexibility due to four different output currents
- Small housing for flexible luminaire designs
- High efficiency
OT FIT 20/220 240/500 CS
|25 42 V||250 / 350 / 450 / 500 mA||97.0 mm||43.0 mm||29.5 mm|
OT FIT 30/220 240/700 CS
|23 42 V||500 / 600 / 700 / 650 mA||97.0 mm||43.0 mm||29.5 mm|
OT FIT 40/220 240/1A0 CS
|25 42 V||800 / 900 / 1050 / 950 mA||97.0 mm||43.0 mm||29.5 mm|
Information about Family
This product can be used for compact luminaires thanks to its small dimension and due to a low ripple it produces a high quality of light. The current setting is easy to manage via DIP-switches and an optimal cable clamp provides the possibility of independent installation.
- Suitable for downlights, spotlights and LED panels
- Suitable for luminaires of protection classes I and II
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.