OPTOTRONIC FIT CS MINI
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Line frequency: 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Line voltage: 198 264 V
- According to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-13, 62384
- RI suppression according to CISPR 15
- Line harmonics according to IEC 61000-3-2
- Immunity according to IEC 61547
- Small housing for flexible luminaire designs
- Higher quality of light thanks to < 3% output ripple current
- Operating temperature: up to 60 °C
- User flexibility with four different output currents from one driver
- Flexible current selection via DIP switch
- Reversible overtemperature, overload, short-circuit and open-circuit protection
- High efficiency (up to 90%)
OT FIT 8/220 240/180 CS S MINI
|30 42 V||90/120/150/180 mA||87.0 mm||30.0 mm||20.0 mm|
OT FIT 15/220-240/350 CS S MINI
|30 42 V||225/250/325/350 mA||87.0 mm||35.0 mm||22.0 mm|
OT FIT 20/220-240/500 CS S MINI
|30 42 V||400/450/475/500 mA||87.0 mm||35.0 mm||22.0 mm|
OT FIT 30/220-240/700 CS S MINI
|30 42 V||550/600/650/700 mA||87.0 mm||35.0 mm||22.0 mm|
OT FIT 38/220-240/900 CS S MINI
|30 42 V||800/850/875/900 mA||87.0 mm||35.0 mm||22.0 mm|
Information about Family
A great flexibility at luminaire design is given due to the extra small dimensions thereby the device is suitable for compact luminaires. In addition the product offers a wide operating window 8W-28W and 90 mA 900 mA as well as an easy current setting via DIP-switches.
- Extra small design for downlights, spotlights and other indoor luminaries
- Suitable for luminaires of protection classes I and II
- Suitable for indoor SELV installations
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.