OPTOTRONIC FIT D L
- Line frequency: 0 Hz | 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Versatile scope of application due to output power range of up to 50 W
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Available with output current range: up to 350 mA
- Non-isolated drivers
- Small housing design
- Fixed current
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (temperature at Tc = 65 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- High quality of light thanks to low output ripple current
- High efficiency
- Fulfill safety requirement due to overload, overtemperature, Hot Plug protection
Information about Family
Remarkable about this product is the small housing which is only 210mm long and the high efficiency of up to 90%. A dedicated current per driver and a low ripple contributing to the lighting quality mark some additional characteristics. This device is also suitable for emergency lighting units.
- Linear lighting for office, education, industry, storage areas and retail
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J
- Suitable for installation in emergency lighting systems according to EN 60598-2-22
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.