OPTOTRONIC FIT D NFC HC L
- Line frequency: 47.5 60 Hz
- Versatile scope of application due to output power range of up to 380 W
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V / 277 V / 400 V
- Available with output current range: up to 1,400 mA
- Non-isolated drivers
- Global usage - CE & cURus approval
- Flexible and future-proof current setting via NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (temperature at Tc = 65 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- Higher quality of light thanks to < 1% output ripple current
- Very high efficiency (up to 97%)
- Protection against 4 kV burst and 2 kV surge voltage (L-N and L-N/PE)
OT FIT 380/220...400/1A4 D NFC HC L
|150 550 V||400...1400 mA||400.0 mm||40.0 mm||40.0 mm|
Information about Family
Multiple applications are possible due to the wide range of Vin 200-400V and the broad operating windows that go up to 1.4 A and 550 Vout. Additional Highlights are the high surge robustness of 4kV/4kV and the integrated Constant Lumen Output (CLO).
- Linear and area lighting
- Greenhouse lighting
- Industry lighting
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.