OPTOTRONIC FIT D NFC IND L
- Line frequency: 0 Hz | 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Versatile scope of application due to output power range of up to 300 W
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Available with output current range: up to 1,600 mA
- Constant Lumen Output (CLO)
- Non-isolated drivers
- Flexible and future-proof current setting via NFC and LT2
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (temperature at Tc = 75 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 +65 °C
- High quality of light thanks to <1% output ripple current
- High surge protection: up to 4 kV (L-N) / 4 kV (L/N-PE)
- Very high efficiency (up to 96%)
- Integrated inrush current limiter
- Fulfill safety requirement due to overload, overtemperature, Hot Plug protection
Information about Family
An integrated CLO contributes to maximizing the energy efficiency and very low LF and HF ripple help avoiding machine disturbances. CLO and currents are programmable by NFC and LT2 and the device also features an integrated inrush current limiter.
- Linear lighting solutions for industry, storage areas and retail applications
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J
- Suitable for installation in emergency lighting systems according to EN 60598-2-22
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.