- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Line frequency: 0 Hz | 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Line voltage: 198 264 V
- Safety according to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-3, 61347-2-13, 62384
- Module operation according to EN 60929
- RI suppression according to EN 55015:2007+A1:2007/CDN
- Line harmonics according to EN 61000-3-2
- Immunity according to EN 61547
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (temperature at Tc = 65 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- Versatile window driver up to 90 W due to flexible output characteristic
- Very high efficiency
- Protection of the system thanks to thermal management and Smart Control
Information about Family
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J
- Suitable for installation in emergency lighting systems according to EN 60598-2-22
- Suitable for use in luminaires with flexible current setting
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.