OSLON® Boost Family
OSLON Boost Family
Highest luminance on smalles chip size for slim headlamp design
With the OSLON® Boost family, a new chip generation with an extremely high electrical power is coming. Together with a special designed package it is now possible to use the LED with 3A per square millimeter chip surface. As a result, it is not only possible to achieve very high luminous flux but also to reach a great light concentration from a small emission surface.
High luminance translates future-oriented headlamp designs into reality. Due to increasing luminance, design-driven applications can be created with a reduced system size. Especially in the premium car segment, this will play an increasingly important role.
OSLON® Boost Family
- Ceramic package with electrically isolated thermal pad for good thermal management
- Outstanding heat dissipation via internals design structures
- Robust package supports good handling
- Light emission surface centered with square emission pattern for easier optical design
- Chip is designed for high ampacity of 3A per square millimeter
- Automotive-grade product
OSLON® Boost HX
- High-luminance of > 200 cd/mm²
- Developed for illumination of DMD (Digital Mircomirror Devices)
- Projection of symbols on road in HD quality
- Advanced safety with digital light functions
- Increased user experience and individualisation by light
OSLON® Boost HM
- SMT ceramic based package (same as Compact PL)
- 1/2mm² high current chip
- Latest notchless chip technology for easier optical design
- 3 pad design with electrically isolated thermal pad
- High-luminance capability -> typ 240 cd/mm²
- Automotive Headlamp
- Bending light
- Day time running light
- Fog lamp
- Working lights
Create the lighting of the future, faster.
Looking for the LED expertise to help you get ahead of the competition? Then get PASS – Premium Application Support Services. With PASS, you’ll get access to OSRAM Opto Semiconductors’ application engineering expertise and lab services through a lean, affordable, a-la-carte program. PASS, available for commercial businesses, is an open, collaborative design and testing process that keeps you involved, allowing flexibility along the way. So make it good, make it fast, and make it easy – with PASS.More information
You have the idea, we have the solution.
Our LED Light for you network brings customers and LED lighting solution partners together. If you have visions and ideas about a LED lighting project, please visit our network to find the right solution partner. We guarantee that all our partners have long-time experience in realizing LED solutions in general lighting.More information